Friday, August 5, 2011

Could this be a dating SCAM in the US? Please Help?

In March I met a african guy at my University. Before he said anything to me he just stared, and finally asked my name and how were my classes. At the time I were taking a math class that was extremely difficult because I didn't have a calculator. He initally offered me his. We talked about 30 minutes and it was time for my class to start so he asked for my #, after me telling him that he could email when and where to pick up the calculator. He began texting me and it was all irrelevant to the calculator he said I could bother, so I began to like him considering he was handsome and sweet. He textd everyday. He called everyday. He even began to say he was my boyfriend. So he left for Accra at the end of the semester for his sister wedding and was supposed to come back to the US in Sep but came in June. Not even a whole month he was there. His facebook page had pictures of him and another girl, he said that was in the wedding. I believed that. I posted a <3 on his facebook wall and he said his sister removed it and he blocked his wall so you couldnt write anymore. I found all of this to be suspicious of him having a girlfriend. So I recently went to visit him at his apt, he lives with a female roommate and when she saw me she was like "oh this your new girlfriend?" I felt some kind of way but I just chilled...He has been telling me things about GHANA weddings and how they pay so much $ to marry thier wives. How he would name the kids if we had any ....just basically imposing his culture on me. I called him from my home phone and now when he can't reach me on my cell he calls my parents house....ugh! don't get me wrong he's really sweet. Have never asked for anything, just becoming woresome and he claims he works 12hrs a day a place but never told me the name. Im trying to decided if I want to continue talking to him. He says his parents have been here for 20 years and he is a citizen??? Also if I have a child by him the child would have to go back there once they start walking. He claims we can make this work and seems to be in such a HURRY. HELP PLEASE AND THANKS! AM I GETTING SCAMED IN THE US?

No comments:

Post a Comment