Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does this book sound interesting?

I'm writing a sort of biography type book.I'm doing it because it feels kind of good to get it out, sort of like a diary but directed at a reader and generalized happenings, not day-by-day who-said-what-when. The main idea is how I went from growing up in an Adventist Christian home and community to being 21 years old and in my 3rd year of a relationship with my lesbian girlfriend. Included will be main things in my life that have pushed me certain directions and the full story between my girlfriend and I, which might I tell you is VERY interesting (little glimpse: she lived 2000 miles away from me, we met online, my mom called cops twice, we totalled my girls car, mom told me I have tumor....etc.). So....sound any good? Would you read it? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment