Friday, August 12, 2011

I need help with a situation concerning crystals, energy, and odd habits?

I let my friend borrow a crystal necklace of mine yesterday. It was one that I had worn frequently, and I did not realize how much energy I could have put into it, until my friend called me and spoke to me about some weird happenings since he put on the necklace. He began to describe tingly feelings, ones that I generally get when I'm around the stones, and also started listing off odd habits and behaviors that he claims he does not normally exhibit. I noticed that these habits were actually mine, as if he had picked up traits of my personality. My other friend told me today that this was an unintentional effect of crystal enchantment, or something called "fascination". However, I cannot find any research material on this subject, and I have never heard of something like this happening. If anyone could provide an explanation of the negative and positive effects of this, or send me a link or title of a book that could provide more detailed information? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment