Monday, August 8, 2011

Is Mr. Barack Obama aware of what is going on in his administration?

Okay let us face it! A Mr. Axelrod keep on sending me communication about what the White House of how it is beautifully run and if I have some comments to make. the First Lady Muichelle also sent me some ways I can contribute something for the improvement of children's education or something. Do you think I have the nerve to help them out of what they are asking? If the White House have ignored my plea for intervention on what happened to my family after the Township of Belleville, New Jersey have violated my civil rights and got no answer from them, then, why would I even bother to answer them. I have requested them to delete me from their list, nothing happens. Imagine telling me I have been invited to a dinner with the President, is this not an insult, being ignored but then they strive to get my attention to them? HuH! Let someone get the Attention of Mr. Obama as to the needs of his fellow citizens first before Mr. Obama can solicit favors from us poor defenseless victims of corruption, okday?

No comments:

Post a Comment