Friday, August 12, 2011

Question for believers of ghostly happenings and stuff?

Ok so my rabbit died a month ago and ever since then I've been hearing weird sounds coming from that room (cloak room with tiny separate toilet area) they are like clanging noises that occurred every day usually around the afternoon and only then and my mum had been having problems so i asked the ghost if that was a warning but i got no answer so i said "stop making the sound if I am right from now on and I'll know" So I haven't heard the sound for a month and then a couple of days ago I was on the toilet and I heard an explosion above my head with a puff of red/orange light which freaked me out, then today, I heard that same clanging sound but even louder as if it was saying "you ignored me!" and then I walked into the room, stood this time in the cloak room part and said "please if there is something wrong with my mother, give me a more obvious sign" and suddenly that same explosion thing happened right above my head, again! so coincidence? I don't think so! should I be worried? what the heck should I do!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment