Friday, August 12, 2011

How Can I contribute best to my country?

I have completed B.E. from BESU,Shibpur,Howrah,West Bengal in CST department.I have got a chance to do job in CTS as well as study from IITKGP in CSE department.I decide do study as I like it more.I want to develop my country as much as possible such that problems of our country like poverty,unemployment,corruption,women freedom,BF..... are solved.I think this is possible by developing our country's education system and which is possible from a team of 100 dedicated youngsters. It is really painful,sad to heart to watch the bad,suffering condition of citizen of our country. My question is how is it possible?Above all I have to develop my family first.I really need a solution.Please help me as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment