Friday, August 5, 2011

What the heck is wrong with me and these strainge happenings? ?

Okay so I'm 14. My eyes are black as night. And I am some what over weight (fat not muscle) and I can run faster than any one in my gym class. We ran the mile Friday and I ran it in 6:32. Other than that I heal crazy fast. I can wal in the woods get a scratch and bleed and the next day it won't even have a scab. I'll have a scar where the scratch was. And the scar stay there. My parents think I cut myself cuz I have so many scars from being in the woods. Also my body is always cold my blood temp runs at about 79.9 I can remember any conversation I've ever had or heard. When ever there's a thunderstorm I get full of energy. I always say things at the same time as others or just before. I can know what's on tv befor I turn it on. (last night I was thinking about the movie water world. [I love that move] and the tv was on but I just started looking threw the guid and I saw water world on). I can deal when my friends in pain even when were no where near each other. I have memories of when I was an infant (my mom was telling her friend about hiking up a hill/ mountain thing with me in a baby back pack weeks after I was born and I said was that when we lived in that apartment that looked over the ocean with cliffs going down to tue beach and she was like omg I can't believe you remember that.) in school I know what the teacher is about to teach befor they teach it.... What's up with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment