Sunday, August 7, 2011

UNLV ARMY ROTC questions, please help!?

okay so ive recently changed my dream of wanting to go to westpoin r another academy to going my love university, UNLV in vegas here. i did so because i want to enjoy life while im in college while doing all i can to increase my dream to become a US Army Ranger and also so me and my girlfriend can get married and have a house instead of being away form eachother for 4 years. any one know about UNLV Army ROTC? and is there a decent chance of getting a scholorship from their army rotc if i have avery steady 3.3 gpa play football nad varsity wrestling, citizen and am, very physically fit. and one more thing is there anyway for me to go to ranger school while there? after airbourne or something? i heard its one of the best in the west coast and i want an engineering major, does UNLV offer this? any other info on the ROTC or college itself would be GREATLY appreciated:) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment