Friday, August 5, 2011

Can someone tell me what wrong with my life?

Ok i am a 17 year black male going to penn state this fall, but as i look back in my past i have been abused by every single person i know including my parents, my so called friends and my brothers. Like for my parents they own a restaurant and they force me to work there when ever i don't have school such as after it and over the week end until midnight. when i dont work there for just one day i my mom get angry at me and calls me a useless lazy kid that cant do anything and even when i go to work she still yells at every waking second for no good reason. My dad's racist asshole to everyone even his kids and only respects people who go to high rank colleges. He also thinks due to studies that since i am the middle child i am the one thats going to fail at life. My brothers look down upon me and dont listen to me. My friend's are these two girls who one of them is beautiful as hell, but all they do is drag me everywhere when ever i am free tell me about how their boyfriend treats them like **** and then the second he shows up shes all over him. But when we are alone she say's i'm not interesting enough and attacks me. My male friend all we do is play video game and card game and the guy who usually wins is the same guy who is dating that girl and some reason i am all was the loser. recently parents told me that they might not be able to pay for both my brother and my college and that i had to come up with 25,000 dollars by august 17.Because since my brother is a non-citizen and i am they figure that i can just take out loan but since i am 17 i need someone to co-sign the federal loans and my parents have the worst cedit in history. So there's a chance a cant go to penn state and i'll have to continue living this way even through i got into college. Every girl i tried to get stood me up or just said i'm to boring, and this girl who i really like i cant even go up to her and say hi when i was in high school ill take the long way to class just to avoid her and now that its over i feel like ill never see her again. I dont have a single person in this world i can trust, depend upon, or look up to. The thing i look up to is the main character of the anime Gintama, Sakata Gintoki. When i look at him feel like take should be me but no matter how hard i try when i'm around people i become shy and not able to say anything expect if it's under my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment